Questex World Tea Conference + Expo, June 28-30, explore
NEW YORK, May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Questex’s World Tea Conference + Expo, the premier tea specialty event, will take place June 28-30, 2021 in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The live, in-person program will feature more than 40 educational sessions and 40 speakers, welcoming participants from the global tea industry and key vertical market segments. Registration and details are available on WorldTeaExpo.com (early registration is open until June 14, 2021).
Tim McLucas, Vice President, Bar & Restaurant, Questex, said: “The World Tea Conference + Expo focuses on business development strategies, new ways to increase sales and reach vertical markets, which will follow in tea and the latest tea-related products. And services. We’re excited to welcome everyone to Las Vegas this year, and look forward to engaging the specialty tea community in person as we explore the growth of the industry together.
Some of the major organizations participating in the event include: Sri Lanka Tea Board, Finlays, Starbucks, Harney & Sons Fine Teas, Zojirushi America Corporation, Langkloof Honeybush, Firsd Tea, Asheville Tea Company, Admari, The Tea Smith, Nepal Tea, Wild Orchard Green Tea, Just Add Honey Tea Company, Urban Teahouse, Sips By, AlaEat, Almendra Americas LLC, Coreshtech Co., FORLIFE, Fuji Merchandise Corporation, Gourmet Kitchenworks (Bredemeijer USA), Haitea, NASA Corporation and Steeped Games, among others.
For the conference program, World Tea Conference + Expo will include six educational tracks including: Culinary and Hospitality, Innovation and Technology, Issues and Trends, Marketing, Operations / Staff and Product Knowledge. Highlights of the topics include:
- “The Growing Popularity of Specialty Tea” by Sara Delaney, Founder and CEO, 3 Mountains / Sarilla Sparkling and Tima Tea
- “Sustainable or Certified: Understanding Sustainable Tea Sourcing and Trends” by Art Lopez, Marketing Director, Tea, Finlays
- “Best iced tea: a deep dive” by Chris Macnitt, Tea Development Manager, Starbucks
- “The world of tea specializing in a hotel universe” and “Cocktail culture has evolved: tea behind the bar” both presented by Adrienne Etkin, co-founder, Admari
- “From the farm to the cup of tea”, by Jessie Dean, Founder and CEO, Asheville Tea Company
- “The Kombucha tea revolution and its future” by Joshua James Weigel, Co-Founder and CEO of Living Tea Brewing Co.
- “The Bubble Tea, Milk Tea and Latte Revolution” by Debbie Christiansen, Co-Owner, Cafe Barnabus
- “What’s hot and what isn’t in the beverage industry” by James Tonkin, President and Founder, Healthy Brand Builders
- “Workshop: Mixology 101” by Jeni Dodd, Owner, Jeni Dodd Tea
- “Workshop: increase your tea consumption one bite at a time” by Lisa McDonald, Owner, TeaHaus
- “That personal touch: organize guided tea tastings” by Rebecca Grzeskowiak, Wholesale Liaison Officer, The Tea Smith
- “From Tea Gardens to Grocery Stores – Bring Specialty Teas to Retail” by Janis Grover, President, Grover Global Food
- “Tea and technology: is technology the solution for transparency?” by Nishchal Banskota, Founder, Nepal Tea
- “5 essential secrets to cultivate a successful tea room” by Kristy Jennings, Owner, Urban Teahouse
- “The Secret Every Tea Vendor Needs To Know To Sell To Millennials” by Staci Brinkman, Founder, Sips By
Co-location and other highlights
World Tea Conference + Expo will be co-located with Nightclub & Bar Show, North America’s premier conference and exhibition for the bar and restaurant industry, and all World Tea attendees will have access to the Nightclub & Bar Show co -located. The strategic co-location – which makes it the largest gathering of the beverage industry – will create exciting new opportunities to connect buyers and sellers of tea and tea-related products with the bar and restaurant industry. .
Other highlights of the event include: a tea bar, tea infused cooking demonstrations to showcase the versatility of tea, skill building sessions, an evening reception and networking opportunities.
World Tea Conference + Expo will attract leading tea companies and professionals from around the world, in addition to: teahouses and cafes, grocery chains and major merchants, private labels, gourmet retailers, convenience stores, distributors, online businesses, restaurants and chefs, catering companies, hotels, spas, beverage manufacturers and developers, among others interested in growing their business through tea.
For those members of the tea community who cannot make it to Las Vegas, Questex will offer a World Tea Conference + Expo hybrid option to provide access to live education, on-site product activations, the exhibition floor including the brand new Tea Bar and Food & Beverage Innovation Center.
The health and safety of exhibitors, sponsors and attendees is Questex’s top priority. In accordance with federal and local guidelines, Questex has developed unique protocols for each event experience, which include event-specific health and safety initiatives, an identified response team for each event, and health and safety guidelines. security on site. For more details on company health and safety protocols, please visit https://questex.com/event-safety/.
Registration and details
Registration for the World Tea Conference + Expo, as well as the conference program, are now available on WorldTeaExpo.com. Stay connected with World Tea Conference + Expo on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
For Nightclub & Bar Show sponsorship opportunities, contact Jamie Schroeder (companies G, H, JS, U, WZ) at [email protected], Veronica Gonnello (companies AF, I, T, V) at [email protected] ; or Fadi Alsayegh (food service companies) at [email protected]
About World Tea Conference + Expo
World Tea Conference + Expo is North America’s premier gathering of the specialty tea industry with a 100% focus on specialty teas and related products. Blending fresh ideas, the latest trends and new distribution channels with focused buying, sales, networking and education, World Tea Conference + Expo is your chance to make the most of this growing category. As the hub of the North American specialty tea market, World Tea Conference + Expo serves the $ 8 billion U.S. tea industry, which is expected to grow an additional $ 11 billion.
About Nightclub & Bar Show
Nightclub & Bar Show is the go-to resource for the bar and restaurant industry. Reflecting the fast paced and trendy nature of the hospitality industry, Nightclub & Bar has provided the specific tools that bar and restaurant owners, operators and managers need to grow their businesses, compete and succeed in this hyper-competitive arena and dynamic. industry. Nightclub & Bar Show is part of the Bar & Restaurant Group, a division of Questex Hospitality Group which also produces VIBE Conference, Nightclub & Bar Awards and daily content on BarandRestaurant.com.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and well-being; industries that help people to live longer: life sciences and health care; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connect our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It’s happening here.
ak PR Group
919-325-3358 – Office
310-699-4805 – Cellular